About Suhagra 25 mg Tablet
Suhagra 25 mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor, prescribed for erectile dysfunction (impotence). Erectile dysfunction is the inability to achieve or maintain an erection long enough to perform sexual intercourse. It relaxes the blood vessels in the penis, allowing more blood to enter to achieve an erection. It can also be used in pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Active Ingredients of Suhagra 25 mg Tablet:
Suhagra 25 mg Tablet Uses:
Suhagra 25 mg Tablet is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. This medication helps to relax as well as dilate the blood vessels in the body. It helps to increase the flow of blood in certain parts of the body. This medication can be used for treating erectile dysfunction among men. It also treats pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), and eventually improves the exercising capacity in men as well as women.
How to Suhagra 25 mg Tablet works?
Suhagra 25 mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis, thereby increasing blood flow into the penis on sexual stimulation. This helps you achieve and maintain a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
What are the Dosage instructions for Suhagra 25 mg Tablet?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. It can be skipped if it almost time for the next scheduled dose. This applies to conditions like Pulmonary Hypertension where the dose regimen is fixed.
Seek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
How to take Suhagra 25 mg Tablet?
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Suhagra 25 mg is to be taken with food. It is best to take it an hour before sexual intercourse. But, you can take it anywhere between 30 minutes and 4 hours before sexual intercourse.
Suhagra 25 mg Tablet Side effects:
- Dryness in eyes
- High blood pressure
- Bloody nose
Precautions and Warning for Suhagra 25 mg Tablet
- You should not use Kamagra Gold tablet if you are allergic to sildenafil or any ingredients in this tablet.
- This medication should be used with caution in you have a condition of the heart and blood vessels.
- Don't take it more than tablet once a day.
- Do not use Suhagra 25 mg Tablet if you have recently taken nitrates (used in angina or chest pain).
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery when you use this drug
- Grapefruit juice and alcohol should be avoided while taking this medicine.
- Suhagra 25 mg tablet should be used with caution if you are taking medicines for hypertension, heart disease etc.
Drug interaction with Suhagra 25 mg Tablet
Manufacturers of Suhagra 25 mg Tablet
Frequently asked Questions about Suhagra 25 mg Tablet
1. How do I store Suhagra 25 mg tablet?
Suhagra tablet store in a cool, dry place away from the reach of children.
2. Is Suhagra safe?
Yes, Suhagra is safe if taken for prescribed duration in prescribed doses as advised by your doctor.
3. How long is the duration of effect?
The effect of this medicine lasts for an average duration of 4 hours.
4. Is Suhagra tablet safe with alcohol?
Use of alcohol should be avoided or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Suhagra Tablet.
5. Is Suhagra tablet using in pregnancy?
This medicine is not recommended for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine.
Fantastic prices and great serviceFantastic prices and great service! secure payment .