About ZyHCG 2000 iu
Human chorionic gonadotropin, which is the primary constituent of Zyhcg 2000 IU Injection, is obtained from the placental cells of pregnant women and is used to treat infertility in women and men. also used to treat delayed puberty issues in children.
Name Of Drug = Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
Composition Quantity = 2000 iu
ZyHCG 2000 iu Formulator = Zydus Cadila
Uses Of ZyHCG 2000 iu
Zyhcg 2000 IU Injection used in the treatment of female infertility and male hypogonadism.
Side Effects Of ZyHCG 2000 iu
- Stomach pain
- Pelvic pain
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Rapid weight gain
- Allergic skin reaction
- Enlargement of breasts
- Injection site pain
How To Take ZyHCG 2000 iu
Your doctor or nurse will give you this type of medicine.
Kindly do not self-administer.
Follow your doctor instructions about any restrictions on food, beverages, or activity while you are using HCG.
Avoid Drug While Taking ZyHCG 2000 iu
Description - Interaction with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult your doctor before consumption.
Instructions - Interaction with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult your doctor before consumption.
Taken Zyhcg 2000 IU Injection as instructed by the doctor. advised to take this medicine under the supervision of your doctor trained healthcare professional.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of ZyHCG 2000 iu
- Zyhcg HP 5K Injection
- Zyhcg HP 2000IU Injection
- Zyhcg 5000IU Injection
- Zyhcg HP 10K Injection
- Zyhcg 2000IU Injection
How Does ZyHCG 2000 iu Work?
In females, ZyhCG 5000 iu Injection helps to develop eggs in ovaries. Males are most , it stimulates the testes to produce male hormone such as testosterone.
Warning During Take ZyHCG 2000 iu
- Alcohol = Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
- Pregnancy = Use of this medicine in pregnant women is not recommended.
- Lactation = Use of this medicine by women who are breastfeeding is not recommended unless absolutely necessary. Special precautions should be take while taking tablet and breastfeeding should be discontinued during the course of treatment.
- Driving = Zyhcg 2000 IU Injection does not usually affect your ability to drive.
- Kidney = There is limited information available on the use of Zyhcg 2000 IU Injection in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
- Liver = There is limited information available on the use of Zyhcg 2000 IU Injection in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
This medication should not be used by female patients who are pregnant. Females breastfeeding should only do so if their doctor has told them that it is safe to do so.
Seek immediate emergency medical attention if you suffer an allergic reaction. Symptoms to watch for, which may be indicative of a reaction, include skin rashes, hives, swelling of the face or limbs, trouble breathing, and trouble swallowing.
Always use ZyHCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) as you have been prescribed by your doctor. Never self-medicate or change your dosage without first consulting your doctor. The correct dosage can vary depending on your health, medical history, and the severity of the condition being treated
How To Store ZyHCG 2000 iu
Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light.