About ZyhCG 10000 iu
Zyhcg HP 10K Injection (Human chorionic gonadotropin) which is the primary constituent of Zyhcg 10000 IU Injection, is obtained from the placental cells of pregnant women and is used to treat infertility in women and men. It is also used to treat delayed puberty issues in children.
Name Of Drug = HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)
Composition Quantity = 10000 iu
ZyhCG 10000 iu Formulator = Zydus Cadila
Uses Of ZyhCG 10000 iu
Zyhcg 10000 IU Injection used in the treatment of female infertility and male hypogonadism.
Side Effects Of ZyhCG 10000 iu
- Stomach pain
- Pelvic pain
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Rapid weight gain
- Allergic skin reaction
- Enlargement of breasts
- Injection site pain
How To Take ZyhCG 10000 iu
It available as a solution for injection to be administered by a healthcare provider into the vein or muscle.
Avoid Drug While Taking ZyhCG 10000 iu
Description - Interaction with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult your doctor before consumption.
Instructions - Interaction with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult your doctor before consumption.
Take Zyhcg 10000 IU Injection as instructed by the doctor. It is advised to take this medicine under the supervision of your doctor or a trained healthcare professional.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of ZyhCG 10000 iu
- Zyhcg HP 5K Injection
- Zyhcg HP 2000IU Injection
- Zyhcg 5000IU Injection
- Zyhcg HP 10K Injection
- Zyhcg 2000IU Injection
How Does ZyhCG 10000 iu Work?
In females, ZyhCG 10000 iu Injection helps to develop eggs in the ovaries. In males, it stimulates the testes to produce male hormone such as testosterone.
Warning During Take ZyhCG 10000 iu
- Alcohol = Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
- Pregnancy = Use of this medicine in pregnant women is not recommended.
- Lactation = Use of this medicine by women who are breastfeeding is not recommended unless absolutely necessary. Special precautions should be taken while taking this medicine and breastfeeding should be discontinued during the course of treatment. Consult your doctor and discuss the risks and benefits before deciding to take this medicine.
- Driving = Zyhcg HP 10K Injection does not usually affect your ability to drive.
- Kidney = There is limited information available on the use of Zyhcg HP 10K Injection in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
- Liver = There is limited information available on the use of Zyhcg HP 10K Injection in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
Cancer of the prostate - This medicine is not recommended for use in patients having prostate cancer or androgen-dependent tumors. A thorough examination should be performed before therapy with this medicine is commenced.
Hormonal disorder - This medicine should be used with caution in patients having hormonal imbalances caused due to abnormal functioning of thyroid, pituitary, or adrenal glands.
Ovarian cyst - This medicine should not be used by women having an ovarian cyst or enlargement of the ovary. The symptoms could get complicated and could lead to a rupture in some cases.
Excessive vaginal bleeding - This medicine should not be used in women who are experiencing abnormal vaginal bleeding due to undetermined cause.
Other disease - Report any instances of bleeding or clotting disorders, asthma, and other obstructive diseases, a heart or blood vessel disorder etc. to the doctor. Use of this medicine may worsen the symptoms of these diseases and hence caution is advised.
Test to determine safety of use - It is advised to both men and women should undergo suitable tests to determine the safety of use of this medicine. It is also advised to keep a regular check on the hormonal levels while taking this medicine.
Multiple birth - Use of this medicine can cause multiple births. You should discuss the risks of multiple births, ectopic pregnancy or other complications with the doctor before therapy with this medicine is initiated.
How To Store ZyhCG 10000 iu
Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.