About Zydalis 20 mg
Zydalis 20 mg tablet is contain generic form of cialis, which is wonderful drug used to treat ED issues in men. It is increasing blood flow to the penis during intercourse. It is used for the treatment of erection disorders, prostate gland enlargement and Pulmonary Hypertension.
Active Ingredients of Zydalis 20 mg:
Zydalis 20 mg Uses:
Zydalis is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor, directed for erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men for last long to 36 hours. Tadalafil relaxes muscles in the penis and increases blood flow in it, thereby helping men to achieve and maintain an erection. It is also used for the treatment of the signs and symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia in adult men.
How to Zydalis 20 mg works?
Zydalis 20 mg is phosphodiasterase type 5 inhibitor. Inhibition of PDE type 5 leads to increase in concentration of cGMP. Cyclic guanosine monophosphate which is leads to relaxation in blood vessels and further reaction during sexual intercourse.
What are the Dosage instructions for Zydalis 20 mg?
If you missed dose of this tablet, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Don’t double the dose.
If you suspect an overdose of this tablet, seek medical attention immediately.
How to take Zydalis 20 mg?
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as recommended by your doctor. Zydalis can be taken with or without food. Zydalis 20 mg tablet should be consumed one at a time. This medicine is to be consumed within an hour of planned intercourse and in most cases it aids impotent men to get an erection in just 30 minutes of intake.
Zydalis 20 mg Side effects:
Zydalis 20 mg tablet may cause some unwanted effects too. It is not a complete list of side effects.
- Muscle pain
- Blurred vision
- Pain in the arms, legs and the bac
Precautions and Warning for Zydalis 20 mg
- If you experience rash, swelling of the lips, difficulty breathing while taking this medicine, you must call for immediate medical help. They are signs and symptoms of allergic reaction.
- This medicine is not suggested for use if you have a known history of Tadalafil or any other component present in the dosage form.
- If you have serious heart disease or have had a recent heart attack, do not take it.
- If you have low blood pressure or uncontrolled high blood pressure, avoid taking this medicine.
- Do not take more than once per day.
- You should avoid drinking grapefruit juice while taking Tadalafil as it may increase the side effects.
- Drinking too much alcohol before taking tadalafil can temporarily impair the ability to get an erection. To get the maximum benefit from the medicine, it is advised not to drink excessive amounts of alcohol before taking this drug.
Drug interaction with Zydalis 20 mg
Manufacturers of Zydalis 20 mg
Frequently asked Questions about Zydalis 20 mg
1. How should Zydalis 20 mg tablet be stored?
Store the Zydalis 20 mg at 15-30°C room temperatures in dark, clean and dry place.
2. Is this medicine safe with alcohol?
Use of alcohol should be avoided or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Zydalis 20 mg. Symptoms like dizziness, flushing; headaches should be reported to the doctor.
3. Is Zydalis 20 mg safe to use?
Yes, Zydalis is safe and well tolerated if used according to the doctor’s suggestion. The side effects associated with the use of Zydalis are typically mild to moderate in nature. Serious side effects are rare and uncommon.
Quick service, hassle free.Quick service, hassle free. very prompt shipping with excellent prices.