About Zydalis 10 mg
Zydalis 10 mg tablet is contain generic form of cialis, which is wonderful drug used to treat ED issues in men. It is increasing blood flow to the penis during intercourse. It is used for the treatment of erection disorders, prostate gland enlargement and Pulmonary Hypertension.
Active Ingredients of Zydalis 10 mg:
Zydalis 10 mg Uses:
Zydalis is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor, directed for erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men for last long to 36 hours. Tadalafil relaxes muscles in the penis and increases blood flow in it, thereby helping men to achieve and maintain an erection. It is also used for the treatment of the signs and symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia in adult men.
How to Zydalis 10 mg works?
Zydalis 10 mg is phosphodiasterase type 5 inhibitor. Inhibition of PDE type 5 leads to increase in concentration of cGMP. Cyclic guanosine monophosphate which is leads to relaxation in blood vessels and further reaction during sexual intercourse.
What are the Dosage instructions for Zydalis 10 mg?
If you missed dose of this tablet, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Don’t double the dose.
If you suspect an overdose of this tablet, seek medical attention immediately.
How to take Zydalis 10 mg?
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as recommended by your doctor. Zydalis can be taken with or without food. Zydalis 10 mg tablet should be consumed one at a time. This medicine is to be consumed within an hour of planned intercourse and in most cases it aids impotent men to get an erection in just 30 minutes of intake.
Zydalis 10 mg Side effects:
Zydalis 10 mg tablet may cause some unwanted effects too. It is not a complete list of side effects.
- Muscle pain
- Blurred vision
- Pain in the arms, legs and the bac
Precautions and Warning for Zydalis 10 mg
- If you experience rash, swelling of the lips, difficulty breathing while taking this medicine, you must call for immediate medical help. They are signs and symptoms of allergic reaction.
- This medicine is not suggested for use if you have a known history of Tadalafil or any other component present in the dosage form.
- If you have serious heart disease or have had a recent heart attack, do not take it.
- If you have low blood pressure or uncontrolled high blood pressure, avoid taking this medicine.
- Do not take more than once per day.
- You should avoid drinking grapefruit juice while taking Tadalafil as it may increase the side effects.
- Drinking too much alcohol before taking tadalafil can temporarily impair the ability to get an erection. To get the maximum benefit from the medicine, it is advised not to drink excessive amounts of alcohol before taking this drug.
Drug interaction with Zydalis 10 mg
Manufacturers of Zydalis 10 mg
Frequently asked Questions about Zydalis 10 mg
1. How should Zydalis 10 mg tablet be stored?
Store the Zydalis 10 mg at 15-30°C room temperatures in dark, clean and dry place.
2. Is Zydalis 10 mg safe to use?
Yes, Zydalis is safe and well tolerated if used according to the doctor’s suggestion. The side effects associated with the use of Zydalis are typically mild to moderate in nature. Serious side effects are rare and uncommon.
3. Is this medicine safe with alcohol?
Use of alcohol should be avoided or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Zydalis 10 mg. Symptoms like dizziness, flushing; headaches should be reported to the doctor.
Reliable pharmacyReliable pharmacy. They have great prices and very good products. Would recommend them!