About Zenegra 50 mg Tablet
Zenegra 50 mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor that helps to relax as well as dilate the blood vessels in the body. It helps to increase the flow of blood in certain parts of the body. This medicine can be used for treating erectile dysfunction among men. It also treats pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), and eventually improves the exercising capacity in men as well as women. It can be taken orally or injected in the body by your physician.
Active Ingredients of Zenegra 50 mg Tablet:
Zenegra 50 mg Tablet Uses:
Zenegra is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It is also indicated for pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). This medication relaxes muscles in the penis and increases blood flow in it, thereby helping men to achieve and maintain an erection. Zenegra does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases. This medicine may also be used to treat other conditions as determined by your doctor.
How to Zenegra 50 mg Tablet works?
Zenegra 50 mg tablet works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis, thereby increasing blood flow into the penis on sexual stimulation. This helps you achieve and maintain a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
What are the Dosage instructions for?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. It can be skipped if it almost time for the next scheduled dose. This applies to conditions like Pulmonary Hypertension where the dose regimen is fixed.
Contact a doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected. You might require immediate medical attention if the overdose is severe.
How to take Zenegra 50 mg Tablet?
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Zenegra 50 mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
Zenegra 50 mg Tablet Side effects:
If you experience any of the following while taking Zenegra 50 mg tablet, you should contact your physician immediately:
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, and feet
- Changes in vision
- Sensitivity to light
Precautions and Warning for Zenegra 50 mg Tablet
- Take Zenegra 50 mg Tablet as instructed by the doctor. Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller quantities than recommended. Follow the dosage regimen if this medicine is taken for treating Pulmonary Hypertension. Take this medicine at least 30 to 60 minutes before sexual activity if taken for erection disorders.
- Do not use Zenegra 50 mg Tablet if you have recently taken nitrates (medicines used in angina or chest pain).
- This medicine is not recommended for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine.
- Before you start taking Zenegra 50 mg, see your doctor to discuss your medical history.
- The use of this medicine should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your doctor so that suitable substitute may be advised.
Drug interaction with Zenegra 50 mg Tablet
Manufacturers of Zenegra 50 mg Tablet
Alkem Laboratories Ltd.
Frequently asked Questions about Zenegra 50 mg Tablet
1. Is Zenegra a steroid?
No, Zenegra is not a steroid. It belongs to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitors used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
2. Can Zenegra 50 mg Tablet be used for penis erection and high blood pressure?
Yes, penis erection and high blood pressure are among the most common reported uses for Zenegra Tablet. Please do not use Zenegra Tablet for penis erection and high blood pressure without consulting first with your doctor.
3. How long is the duration of effect?
The effect of this medicine lasts for an average duration of 4 hours.
4. Is it habit forming?
No habit forming tendencies were reported.
5. Is this tablet using in pregnancy?
This medicine is not recommended for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine.
Excellent product and easy to useExcellent product and easy to use, best buy value, very good communication and service.