About Zenegra 100 mg Tablet
Zenegra 100 mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor that helps to relax as well as dilate the blood vessels in the body. It helps to increase the flow of blood in certain parts of the body. This medication can be used for treating erectile dysfunction among men. It also treats pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), and eventually improves the exercising capacity in men as well as women. It can be taken orally or injected in the body by your doctor.
Active Ingredients of Zenegra 100 mg Tablet:
Zenegra 100 mg Tablet Uses:
Zenegra 100 mg Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
Penis erection, High blood pressure and penile erection
How to Zenegra 100 mg Tablet works?
Zenegra contains PDE5 inhibitor (Sildenafil Citrate) as the main compound which increases blood flow to penis causes strong and long erection which gives remarkable potency and successful sexual intercourse.
Zenegra Tablet helps the muscles that are found around your blood vessel’s walls to relax, thus increasing the blood flow to specific areas of your body. It is also used for treating erectile dysfunctions in men.
What are the Dosage instructions for?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. It can be skipped if it almost time for the next scheduled dose. This applies to conditions like Pulmonary Hypertension where the dose regimen is fixed.
Contact a doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected. You might require immediate medical attention if the overdose is severe.
How to take Zenegra 100 mg Tablet?
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Zenegra 100 mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
Zenegra 100 mg Tablet Side effects:
Patients using this tablet may encounter unwanted side effects such as:
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, and feet
- Changes in vision
- Sensitivity to light
Precautions and Warning for Zenegra 100 mg Tablet
- Do not taking any grapes contained stuff as like wine or any other stuff.
- Avoid consuming any nitrate contain stuff; since, it gets into an immediate reaction.
- Take Zenegra 100 mg Tablet as instructed by the doctor. Do not consume this medicine in larger or smaller quantities than recommended.
- Take this medicine at least 30-60 minutes before sexual activity if taken for erection disorders.
- Consumption of Zenegra Tablet can cause a mild and short-lasting decrease in blood pressure. Caution should be exercised if you are taking any medication for lowering high blood pressure.
- Zenegra 100 mg Tablet should be used with caution in you have a condition of the heart and blood vessels.
Drug interaction with Zenegra 100 mg Tablet
Manufacturers of Zenegra 100 mg Tablet
Alkem Laboratories Ltd.
Frequently asked Questions about Zenegra 100 mg Tablet
1. Is Zenegra a steroid?
No, Zenegra is not a steroid. It belongs to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitors used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
2. Can Zenegra 100 mg Tablet be used for penis erection and high blood pressure?
Yes, penis erection and high blood pressure are among the most common reported uses for Zenegra Tablet. Please do not use Zenegra Tablet for penis erection and high blood pressure without consulting first with your doctor.
3. How long is the duration of effect?
The effect of this medicine lasts for an average duration of 4 hours.
4. Is it habit forming?
No habit forming tendencies were reported.
5. Is this tablet using in pregnancy?
This medicine is not recommended for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine.
Great productGreat product and quick delivery, great performance!