About Vriligy 60 mg Tablet
Vriligy 60 mg (Dapoxetine) are used to treat premature ejaculation (PE), which is one of the most common causes of sexual dysfunction in men. It is defined as early ejaculation with minimal sexual stimulation before or soon after penetration, and can cause distress and problems with relationships. Vriligy is used to improve control over ejaculation and increase the time interval before ejaculation occurs during intercourse, for men with persistent or recurrent PE.
Active Ingredients of Vriligy 60 mg Tablet:
Vriligy 60 mg Tablet Uses:
Vriligy 60 mg tablet is a specific medicine that is used for prevent and treating the problem of premature ejaculation in men.
How to Vriligy 60 mg Tablet works?
Vriligy 60 mg tablet is used specifically for premature ejaculation (PE), as it has a rapid onset of action, with maximum effect within 1-2 hours and a short half-life, which means that it is rapidly eliminated from the body within 24 hours. When sexual stimulation has reached a certain threshold, sensory nerve cells in the spinal cord are activated and nerve impulses are sent to the brain, which then send messages back to motor neurones controlling the muscles in the penis that contract to effect ejaculation. The ejaculation reflex is thought to be mediated by serotonin, that is involved is transmitting nerve signals, which enables brain cells to communicate.
What are the Dosage instructions for Vriligy 60 mg Tablet?
If you miss a dose of Tablet, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Seek for emergency medical attention if you think you have used too much of this medicine.
How to take Vriligy 60 mg Tablet?
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor.
Swallow it as a whole. Don’t chew, break or crush it. Take one pill in a once a day.
Vriligy 60 mg Tablet Side effects:
If you experience any of the following while taking Vriligy 60 mg, you should contact your physician immediately:
- dry mouth,
- difficulty sleeping,
- increased blood pressure.
Precautions and Warning for Vriligy 60 mg Tablet
- Do not take this medicine if have any known allergies to any of the ingredients of the drug.
- Pregnant women and children under the age of 18 should not be using this drug.
- If you are taking nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any form (eg, tablet, capsule, patch, ointment), do not take it.
- if you have a history of liver or kidney problems, high or low blood pressure, ulcers, bleeding problems, heart problems, or blood vessel problems, do not take this medicine.
- Avoid grapefruit or grape juice along with this tablet as it results in delays the remedial action of Dapoxetine.
Drug interaction with Vriligy 60 mg Tablet
Manufacturers of Vriligy 60 mg Tablet
Centurion Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
Great and trustworthy companyGreat and trustworthy company. Do not be afraid to use them!