About Vidalista CT 20 mg
Vidalista CT 20 mg is a generic form of Tadalafil. Vidalista is a most powerful medication that treats ED or erectile dysfunction in men for last long to 36 hours. Your doctor may also prescribe this to you if you have signs and symptoms of BPH (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia).
Active Ingredients of Vidalista CT 20 mg:
Vidalista CT 20 mg Uses:
Vidalista CT 20 mg is used to treat men who have both amplified prostate and erectile dysfunction in the meantime. It is the initially ED medication to be affirmed for treating generous prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). This medication keeps up an erection it sufficiently long for sex; however the medication won't work without sexual incitement.
How to Vidalista CT 20 mg works?
Vidalista CT 20 mg is specifically PDE-5 inhibitor. It is increases the blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels hence, treating Erectile Dysfunction. It also treats pulmonary hypertension by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
What are the Dosage instructions for Vidalista CT 20 mg?
Missed Dose :
Vidalista CT can be taken whenever you want. You just need to remember to take it before the sexual intercourse. Skip the dose if it is missed and never take multiple doses next time if you missed it once or twice.
Contact a doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected. You might require immediate medical attention if the overdose is severe.
How to take Vidalista CT 20 mg?
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. The effects last up to 36 hours, so you can enjoy the effects of the drugs for more than one day. Swallow it as a whole. Do not crush, chew or break it. It is taken once in a day with full glass of water before or after food. Seek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
Vidalista CT 20 mg Side effects :
The following are the major common side effects of Vidalista CT 20 mg tablet:
- Stomach upset,
- Back pain,
- Muscle pain,
- Skin flushing
- Runny nose.
Precautions and Warning for Vidalista CT 20 mg
- If you are taking nitrates, you must avoid taking Vidalista CT 20 mg tablet or generic Tadalafil because it may cause a drop in your blood pressure. This is unsafe, especially if you have cardiovascular problems.
- You should not consume this drug if you are using recreational drugs. They may interact with the medicine causing the unwanted reactions of your body to occur.
- If you have allergies to its ingredients, you should contact with your doctor.
- If you experience rash, swelling of the lips, difficulty breathing while taking this drug, you must call for immediate medical help. they are signs and symptoms of allergic reaction.
- Do not take Vidalista CT 20 mg more than once in a day and only take it when you need it.
Drug interaction with Vidalista CT 20 mg
Vidalista CT 20 mg has tendency to interact with medication used for following medical conditions,
• Antifungal drugs
• Prostate disorders etc.
Manufacturers of Vidalista CT 20 mg
Centurion Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
Excellent service.Excellent service. I'm very happy with the way my order was handled.
Thank you so much.
Great communicationGreat communication, good services
Thank you so much Reliablekart.
Good price & service, prompt delivery.Good price & service, prompt delivery. honest company!