About Vega 100 mg
Vega 100 mg is a phosphodiesterase (PDE5) inhibitor that helps to relax as well as dilate the blood vessels in the body. It helps to increase the flow of blood in certain parts of the body. This medicine can be used for treating erectile dysfunction in men. It also treats pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), and eventually improves the exercising capacity in men as well as women.
Active Ingredients of Vega 100 mg:
Vega 100 mg Uses:
Vega 100 mg (Sildenafil) is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction and and Pulmonary Hypertension. It relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body.
How to Vega 100 mg works?
Vega is a phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitor. It works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis, thereby increasing blood flow into the penis on sexual stimulation. This helps you achieve and maintain a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual intercourse.
What are the Dosage instructions for Vega 100 mg?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. It can be skipped if it almost time for the next scheduled dose. This applies to conditions like Pulmonary Hypertension where the dose regimen is fixed.
Contact a doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected. You might require immediate medical attention if the overdose is severe.
How to take Vega 100 mg?
Take this medication in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Vega 100 mg is to be taken with food. Do not take it more than once a day.
Vega 100 mg Side effects:
Patients using this tablet may encounter unwanted side effects such as:
- Blurred vision
Precautions and Warning for Vega 100 mg
- Vega 100 mg Tablet is not recommended for use if you have a history of allergy to sildenafil or any other component of this medicine.
- Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller quantities than recommended. Take this medicine at least 30-60 minutes before sexual activity if taken for erection disorders.
- Do not use Vega 100 mg if you have recently taken nitrates (medicines used in angina or chest pain).
- Vega 100 mg tablet should be used with caution if you are taking medicines for hypertension, heart disease etc.
- This medication should be used with caution in you have a condition of the heart and blood vessels.
- This tablet may cause a sudden decrease in hearing capabilities along with clinging sound in the ears and dizziness.
- Use of Vega is not recommended for people aged below 18 years. It can be used only if prescribed by a doctor.
Drug interaction with Vega 100 mg
Manufacturers of Vega 100 mg
Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Frequently asked Questions about Vega 100 mg
1. How long is the duration of effect?
The effect of this medicine lasts for the duration of 4 hours.
2. Is Vega safe?
Yes, Vega is safe if taken for prescribed duration in prescribed doses as advised by your doctor. However, there are some very common side effects that you can experience at effective doses like Headache, Diarrhoea, Dyspepsia, Flushing.
Fast delivery & good products everFast delivery & good products ever. I am completely satisfied with the service.