About Udzire 100 mg
Udzire 100 mg Tablet contains generic as Udenafil, which is used for the treatment of erection dysfunction in males. It relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body.
Active Ingredients of Udzire 100 mg:
Udzire 100 mg Uses:
Udzire 100 mg Tablet is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. Udenafil relaxes muscles in the penis and increases blood flow in it, thereby helping men to achieve and maintain an erection.
How to Udzire 100 mg works?
Udzire 100 mg (Udenafil) is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works in erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis in males. It helps to get an erection only if the person is sexually stimulated. It is also works in pulmonary hypertension by relaxing the blood vessels of the lungs to allow blood to flow easily.
What are the Dosage instructions for Udzire 100 mg?
If you miss a dose of Udzire 100 mg, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next schedule dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Contact a physician immediately if an overdose is suspected. You might require immediate medical attention if the overdose is severe.
How to take Udzire 100 mg?
Take this tablet in the dose and duration as prescribed by your doctor. Without chew, break, or crush the tablet swallow the whole tablet with glass of water. You may take it any time in a day, just 1 hour before the sexual stimulation.
Udzire 100 mg Side effects:
Patients using this tablet may encounter unwanted side effects such as:
- Blurred vision
Precautions and Warning for Udzire 100 mg
- If you recently had a stroke. If you have low blood pressure or uncontrolled high blood pressure, do not consume it.
- Do not drink grapefruit juice or alcohol before taking this tablet.
- Avoid taking the drug if you have allergic reaction to any one of the ingredients of the drug.
- If you have serious heart disease or have had a recent heart attack, do not take it.
- Do not take more than once per day.
- If you have low blood pressure or uncontrolled high blood pressure, avoid taking this medicine.
Drug interaction with Udzire 100 mg
Manufacturers of Udzire 100 mg
Frequently asked Questions about Udzire 100 mg
1. How long is the duration of effect?
The effect of this medication lasts for an average duration of 24 hours.
2. How should Udzire 100 mg tablet be stored?
Store the Udzire 100 mg tablet at room temperature below 25°C in a cool, clean and dry place. Be sure that the tablets are not damaged while purchasing.
Everything was greatEverything was great, Will order again!