About Tazzle 20 mg Tablet
Tazzle 20 mg Tablet is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction and enlarged prostate gland. This tablet is an FDA-approved medication used to treat erectile dysfunction problems in men. It’s the only medication proven to treat ED issues for as long as 36 hours.
Active Ingredients of Tazzle 20 mg Tablet:
Tadalafil 20 mg
Tazzle 20 mg Tablet Uses:
Tazzle 20 mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used for the treatment of erection disorders, prostate gland enlargement and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
How to Tazzle 20 mg Tablet works?
Tazzle 20 mg Tablet works by relaxing the smooth muscles of corpus cavernosum. The relaxed muscles have increased inflow of blood, which results in hardening the penis.
What are the Dosage instructions for Tazzle 20 mg Tablet?
Take the Missed dose once you remember. However, if it is almost the time for the next scheduled dose, then the missed dose should be skipped.
Seek emergency medical therapy or contact the Doctor in case of an overdose.
How to take Tazzle 20 mg Tablet?
Tazzle 20 mg Tablet is usually taken only once per day. Follow all directions on your prescription label. Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. It can be taken with or without food.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Don’t chew, crush or break it.
Tazzle 20 mg Tablet Side effects:
This is not a complete list. These side-effects are possible but don’t always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. The following are the most general side effects of Tazzle 20 mg Tablet:
- Blurred vision
- Lower back pain
- Migraine headache
Precautions and Warning for Tazzle 20 mg Tablet
- Patients with heart problems, who take it, may be at increased risk for heart-related side effects, including heart attack or stroke. If it is so contact your doctor immediately.
- This medicine may cause a sudden decrease in hearing capabilities along with clinging sound in the ears and dizziness.
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to Tazzle 20 mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Seek immediate medical care if the erection lasts for more than four hours.
- Tazzle 20 mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy. Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus. Please consult your physician.
- The use of this medicine should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your doctor so that suitable substitute may be advised.
Drug interaction with Tazzle 20 mg Tablet
These are Drugs that interact with Tazzle 20 mg Tablet include the following:
- Isosorbide dinitrate
- Isosorbide mononitrate
Manufacturers of Tazzle 20 mg Tablet
Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
Frequently asked Questions about Tazzle 20 mg Tablet
1. Is it habit forming?
No habit forming tendencies were reported.
2. Is this tablet Safe with alcohol?
Use of alcohol should be avoided or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Tazzle 20 mg Tablet. Symptoms like dizziness, fainting, and flushing, persistent headaches should be reported to the doctor.
3. Is Tazzle 20 mg tablet addictive?
No, Tazzle 20 mg is not an addictive drug. However, some people may develop an emotional or psychological dependence on the medicine.
4. How long can I take Tazzle 20 mg for?
Tazzle 20 mg should only be taken only for the time period as advised by your doctor.
5. Can I take Tazzle 20 mg tablet forever?
No, Tazzle 20 mg tablet is not a lifelong medicine. It should be taken only for duration as advised by the doctor.
6. Does Tazzle tablet lower blood pressure?
Tazzle 20 mg tablet can lower the blood pressure but does not have a significant effect. However, when used along with other medications which lower blood pressure, it can have an additional effect which can be harmful.
7. Does Tazzle 20 mg tablet cure erectile dysfunction?
Tazzle 20 mg tablet is not a cure for erectile dysfunction. It only helps in erection by relaxing penile smooth muscles and increasing blood flow.
Excellent and professional serviceExcellent and professional service
Great product and best serviceGreat product and best service. If you need to contact them they are prompt and helpful.
Great product and customer serviceGreat customer service. Very personal and interested in helping the ordering process go smoothly. Definitely highly recommend with this pharmacy.