About Tadasoft 20 mg Tablet
Tadasoft is an medication used to treat erectile dysfunction problems in men. It’s the only medication proven to treat ED issues for as long as 36 hours. Tadalafil contains a substance that stimulates blood circulation in the penis during sexual stimulation which leads to an erection.
Active Ingredients of Tadasoft 20 mg Tablet:
Tadasoft 20 mg Tablet Uses:
Tadasoft 20 mg is the only medication approved to treat erection problems for as long as 36 hours. Many men prefer this tablet because they can take the medication and not feel rushed to have sex. The medication can start working in as little as 30 minutes, so it’s also possible to have spontaneous sexual encounters. It can treat mild, moderate, and severe erection problems. It can be taken with or without food, so it is easy to use this drug as a part of daily life.
How to Tadasoft 20 mg Tablet works?
Tadasoft 20 mg contains the active ingredient Tadalafil. Tadalafil is an inhibitor of PDE5. By inhibiting the actions of PDE5, the breakdown of the enzymes responsible for erection is inhibited thereby allowing the erection to remain intact for a longer duration of time. As the erection remains longer, the person is able to undertake sexual activity and intercourse.
What are the Dosage instructions for?
Take the missed dose once you remember. However, if it is almost the time for the next scheduled dose, then the missed dose should be skipped.
Seek emergency medical therapy or contact the specialist or physician in case of an overdose.
How to take Tadasoft 20 mg Tablet?
Tadasoft 20 mg tablet works best when taken one half hour before sexual activity. It can be taken by mouth with or without food. It consume advised by your doctor. This medicine take once a day. This is an advantage to those who engage in sexual activities any time of the day - as the effect may last for up to 36 hours. On the other hand, if Tadasoft 20 mg would be taken only when needed, it is likely that a higher dosage would be recommended.
Tadasoft 20 mg Tablet Side effects:
These are the common side effects of the Tadasoft tablet:
- blurry vision
- nasal congestion
Precautions and Warning for Tadasoft 20 mg Tablet
- This medicine is not recommended for use if you have any allery of Tadalafil or any other component present in the dosage form.
- Do not take Tadasoft if you recently had a stroke, a heart attack or if you have a serious liver disease or very low blood pressure.
- Drinking alcohol before taking tadalafil can temporarily impair the ability to get an erection. To get the maximum benefit from the medicine, it is advised not to drink excessive amounts of alcohol before taking this drug.
- Avoid taking this drug if you are also using a nitrate drug for chest pain or heart problems.
- Take it when you need it. Do not take more than once a day.
Manufacturers of Tadasoft 20 mg Tablet
Sunrise Remedies Pvt Ltd
Frequently asked Questions about Tadasoft 20 mg Tablet
1. Is Tadasoft 20 mg safe?
If used for approved indication in appropriate doses, It is relatively safe. Please consult your doctor before taking the drug.
2. Can I take Tadasoft 20 mg tablet with sildenafil?
Avoid taking Tadasoft with sildenafil. Concomitant therapy is not recommended and it may also worsen the side effects caused by individual medicine.
Excellent trustworthy companyExcellent trustworthy company, best quality products