About Tadarise 5 mg Tablet
Tadarise 5 mg tablet (Tadalafil) is a drug for men who suffer from erectile dysfunction and when its use is allowed virtually every man achieve erection quality and thus enjoy better sexual intercourse. It may work up to 36 hours; it is much longer than other products. With prolonged exposure to Tadarise became the most prescribed drug for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Tadalafil contains a substance that stimulates blood circulation in the penis during sexual stimulation which leads to an erection.
Active Ingredients of Tadarise 5 mg Tablet:
Tadarise 5 mg Tablet Uses:
Tadarise 5 mg is used for erectile dysfunction problems in men. Erectile dysfunction is characterized by inability to maintain erection during sexual activity leading to impotency.
How to Tadarise 5 mg Tablet works?
Tadarise 5 mg contains the active ingredient Tadalafil. This drug works by preventing the action of the enzyme phosphodiesterase-5 to widen or relax blood vessels and improve blood flow to the penis. Increased blood flow leads to an erection. The drug will only assist in the process of erection, but sexual stimulation is needed in order for it to work. Tadalafil also helps BPH by relaxing the muscles in the prostate and bladder area to improve blood flow.
What are the Dosage instructions for?
Take the missed dose once you remember. However, if it is almost the time for the next scheduled dose, then the missed dose should be skipped.
Seek emergency medical therapy or contact the specialist or physician in case of an overdose.
How to take Tadarise 5 mg Tablet?
Take the drug with a glass of water with or without food. Generally, if the drug is taken without food gives better results. It shall be taken one hour prior to sexual activity as it starts it action within 30 to 50 minutes.
Tadarise 5 mg Tablet Side effects:
If you experience any of the following side effects while taking this tablet, you should contact your physician immediately:
- hearing loss
- blurred vision
Precautions and Warning for Tadarise 5 mg Tablet
- Avoid taking the drug if you have allergic reaction to any one of the ingredients of the drug.
- Consuming grapefruit or grapefruit juice is not recommended because it can increase levels of Tadalafil (Tadarise) in the blood, thereby increasing risk of side effects.
- This medicine is not recommended for use if you have a known history of Tadalafil or any other component present in the dosage form.
- If you have serious heart disease or have had a recent heart attack, avoid it.
- If you recently had a stroke. If you have low blood pressure or uncontrolled high blood pressure, do not consume it.
- Do not use consuming during taken with alcohol and also do not use in pregnancy and lactation.
Drug interaction with Tadarise 5 mg Tablet
Manufacturers of Tadarise 5 mg Tablet
Sunrise Remedies Pvt Ltd
Great! Always best services and products.Great! Always best services and products. Would recommend!
Excellent service and productExcellent service and product, Thank you so much!!