About Tadaflo 5 mg
Tadaflo 5 mg tablet is effectively used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction in males. It increases blood flow to the penis during sexual intercourse. It is relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body.
Active Ingredients of Tadaflo 5 mg:
Tadaflo 5 mg Uses:
Tadaflo 5 mg tablet is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men, which is inability to achieve a hard erect penis suitable for sexual activity, due to insufficient blood flow into the penis. Tadaflo 5 mg tablets 5 mg relax the blood vessels in the penis increasing blood flow and causing an erection, which is the natural response to sexual stimulation.
How to Tadaflo 5 mg works?
Tadaflo 5 mg is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works in erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels. It works in pulmonary hypertension by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
What are the Dosage instructions for Tadaflo 5 mg?
If you miss a dose of Tablet, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Seek for emergency medical attention if you think you have used too much of this medicine.
How to take Tadaflo 5 mg?
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as recommanded by your physician. Swallow it as a whole with full glass of water. Do not break, crush or chew it. This tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Tadaflo 5 mg Side effects:
Patients using this tablet may encounter unwanted side effects such as:
- Loss of hearing
- Dryness in eyes
- Blocked nose
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warning for Tadaflo 5 mg
- If you are allergic to Tadalafil or any of the other ingredients of this drug then avoid taking this medication.
- Drink alcohol is not advisable for men who consume Tadaflo as alcohol can delay the effect or may even lead to fatal health effects.
- Women and children should not take this tablet because it may lead to serious health impacts.
- People suffering with kidney or liver problems must not take it because it may lead to increase in their problems.
- You should not take Tadaflo 5 mg tablet if have low blood pressure or have high blood pressure that is not controlled.
- Don't take it more than once a day.
Drug interaction with Tadaflo 5 mg
Manufacturers of Tadaflo 5 mg
Frequently asked Questions about Tadaflo 5 mg
1. How should Tadaflo 5 mg tablet be stored?
You should store your Tadaflo 5 mg tablet below 25°C in a cool, safe and dry place.
2. Is this tablet safe with alcohol?
Use of alcohol should be avoided or kept to a minimal level while you are taking this tablet. Symptoms like dizziness, flushing, headaches should be reported to the doctor.
3. Does Tadaflo 5 mg tablet work?
Yes, Tadaflo 5 mg works very effectively for the treatment of erectile dysfunction and pulmonary arterial hypertension when taken strictly as advised by your physician.
Super fast shipping & great productsSuper fast shipping & great products, easy to use, Thank you!