About Tadact 20 mg
Tadact 20 mg is very powerful and effective medicine is a phosphodiesterase (PDE) inhibitor, used for erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men. It increases blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation.
Active Ingredients of Tadact 20 mg:
Tadact 20 mg Uses:
Tadact 20 mg tablet is generic form of cialis that is easy solution that helps to treat Erectile Dysfunction issue from roots among men. This drug helps men attain an enjoyable experience by improving overall sexual performance. This medicine may also be used to treat other conditions as determined by your physician.
How to Tadact 20 mg works?
Tadact 20 mg contains the active ingredient Tadalafil. It is an inhibitor of PDE5. By inhibiting the actions of PDE5, the breakdown of the enzymes responsible for erection is inhibited thereby allowing the erection to remain intact for a longer duration of time. As the erection remains longer, the person is able to undertake sexual activity and intercourse.
What are the Dosage instructions for Tadact 20 mg?
Take the missed dose once you remember. However, if it is almost the time for the next scheduled dose, then the missed dose should be skipped.
Seek emergency medical therapy or contact the specialist or physician in case of an overdose.
How to take Tadact 20 mg?
Tadact 20 mg tablet effect best when taken one half hour before you planned sexual activity. It can be taken by mouth with or without food. It consume advised by your doctor. This medicine take once a day. Do not crush, break or chew this medicine. Over dose of the drug should be strictly avoided.
Tadact 20 mg Side effects:
These are the common side effects of the Tadact tablet:
- Uterine bleeding
- Difficulty in swallowing
Precautions and Warning for Tadact 20 mg
- Do not use this medicine in larger or smaller quantities than recommended.
- Take this drug at least 30-60 minutes before sexual activity if taken for erection disorders.
- Tadact 20 mg tablet is not suggested for use if you have a history of allergy to sildenafil or any other component of this medication.
- If you have serious heart disease or have had a recent heart attack, do not take it.
- If you have low blood pressure or uncontrolled high blood pressure, avoid taking this medicine.
- Drinking too much alcohol before taking tadalafil can temporarily impair the ability to get an erection. To get the maximum benefit from the medicine, it is advised not to drink excessive amounts of alcohol before taking this drug.
- Do not take more than once pills per day.
Drug interaction with Tadact 20 mg
Manufacturers of Tadact 20 mg
Ipca Laboratories Ltd
Frequently asked Questions about Tadact 20 mg
1. Where do I store Tadact 20 mg tablet?
Store at 15-30°C. Store it at room temperature and keep in an airtight container.
2. Is Tadact 20 mg safe?
If used for approved indication in suitable doses, it is relatively safe. Please consult your physician before taking the medicine.
3. Do I need to avoid alcohol while taking Tadact 20 mg?
Alcohol in small amounts may not cause any discomfort to you. Yet, drinking too much alcohol can increase your chances of getting a headache or feeling dizzy, increased heart rate or low blood pressure.
Genuine & safe alwaysGenuine & safe always, All my purchases have arrived safe and in a reasonable amount of time.