About Tadact 10 mg
Tadact 10 mg is very powerful and effective medicine is a phosphodiesterase (PDE) inhibitor, used for erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men. It increases blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation.
Active Ingredients of Tadact 10 mg:
Tadact 10 mg Uses:
Tadact 10 mg tablet is generic form of cialis that is easy solution that helps to treat Erectile Dysfunction issue from roots among men. This drug helps men attain an enjoyable experience by improving overall sexual performance. This medicine may also be used to treat other conditions as determined by your physician.
How to Tadact 10 mg works?
Tadact 10 mg contains the active ingredient Tadalafil. It is an inhibitor of PDE5. By inhibiting the actions of PDE5, the breakdown of the enzymes responsible for erection is inhibited thereby allowing the erection to remain intact for a longer duration of time. As the erection remains longer, the person is able to undertake sexual activity and intercourse.
What are the Dosage instructions for Tadact 10 mg?
Take the missed dose once you remember. However, if it is almost the time for the next scheduled dose, then the missed dose should be skipped.
Seek emergency medical therapy or contact the specialist or physician in case of an overdose.
How to take Tadact 10 mg?
Tadact 10 mg tablet effect best when taken one half hour before you planned sexual activity. It can be taken by mouth with or without food. It consume advised by your doctor. This medicine take once a day. Do not crush, break or chew this medicine. Over dose of the drug should be strictly avoided.
Tadact 10 mg Side effects:
These are the common side effects of the Tadact tablet:
- Uterine bleeding
- Difficulty in swallowing
Precautions and Warning for Tadact 10 mg
- Do not use this medicine in larger or smaller quantities than recommended.
- Take this drug at least 30-60 minutes before sexual activity if taken for erection disorders.
- Tadact 10 mg tablet is not suggested for use if you have a history of allergy to sildenafil or any other component of this medication.
- If you have serious heart disease or have had a recent heart attack, do not take it.
- If you have low blood pressure or uncontrolled high blood pressure, avoid taking this medicine.
- Drinking too much alcohol before taking tadalafil can temporarily impair the ability to get an erection. To get the maximum benefit from the medicine, it is advised not to drink excessive amounts of alcohol before taking this drug.
- Do not take more than once pills per day.
Drug interaction with Tadact 10 mg
Manufacturers of Tadact 10 mg
Ipca Laboratories Ltd
Frequently asked Questions about Tadact 10 mg
1. Where do I store Tadact 10 mg tablet?
Store at 15-30°C. Store it at room temperature and keep in an airtight container.
2. Is Tadact 10 mg safe?
If used for approved indication in suitable doses, it is relatively safe. Please consult your physician before taking the medicine.
3. Do I need to avoid alcohol while taking Tadact 10 mg?
Alcohol in small amounts may not cause any discomfort to you. Yet, drinking too much alcohol can increase your chances of getting a headache or feeling dizzy, increased heart rate or low blood pressure.
Great products and customer serviceGreat products and customer service. always highly recommend!