About Silditop 50 mg
Silditop 50 mg contains generic as Sildenafil Citrate, which is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction among men. It increases blood flow to the penis, allowing more blood flow into the penis, which happens naturally, when a man is sexually stimulated.
Active Ingredients of Silditop 50 mg:
Silditop 50 mg Uses:
Silditop 50 mg tablet are used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men, in which is inability to achieve or maintain a hard erect penis suitable for sexual activity, due to insufficient blood flow into the penis. This tablet relaxes the blood vessels in the penis increasing blood flow and causing an erection, which is the natural response to sexual intercourse.
How to Silditop 50 mg works?
Silditop 50 mg works by blocking the enzyme phosphodiesterase type 5. Upon blocking this enzyme, concentration of cGMP is increased. The increase in level of cGMP enhances the blood flow in penis region of the body.
What are the Dosage instructions for Silditop 50 mg?
If a dose of this tablet is missed, take the dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost the time for the next dosage, skip the missed dose and take the next dose. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed one.
Seek emergency medical therapy or contact the specialist or physician in case of an overdose.
How to take Silditop 50 mg?
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your physician. It is to be taken just 1 to 3 hours before the expected sexual activity. It can be taken orally with full glass of water. Do not crushing, chewing or breaking this tablet.
Silditop 50 mg Side effects:
The following are the most common side effects of Silditop 50 mg tablet:
- Facial Flushing
- Nasal Congestion
- hearing problems
- Stuffy nose
Precautions and Warning for Silditop 50 mg
- Do not take Silditop 50 mg tablet, if you have allergy to any ingredients in this medicine.
- Before you are taking Silditop, see your doctor to discuss your medical history. Let your doctor know if you have high blood pressure, kidney damage, and liver damage.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women unless necessary. All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before using this medicine.
- This medication must be taken only once every day, and you must not have any alcohol along with this medication.
- If you are taking nitrates, do not consume this tablet.
- Use of this drug is not recommended for people aged below 18 years.
Drug interaction with Silditop 50 mg
Manufacturers of Silditop 50 mg
Frequently asked Questions about Silditop 50 mg
1. Where do I store Silditop 50 mg?
Store Silditop tablet at room temperature between 59 and 86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C) away from moisture, light and heat. Store Silditop out of the reach of children.
2. Is Silditop 50 mg tablet safe with alcohol?
Use of alcohol should be avoided or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Silditop 50 mg Tablet.
3. Is Silditop 50 mg tablet safe?
Yes, Silditop 50 mg reviews is safe if taken for prescribed duration in prescribed doses as advised by your doctor.
Speedy deliverySpeedy delivery,
best quality of products!
Best Price and Great QualityBest Price and Great Quality of products. I love them!
Awesome ProductsAwesome Products. Low prices. Thank u Reliablekart!!!
Amazing pricesAmazing prices, I never had any problems with payment or products. i love the prices!