About Sifasi 10000 iu
Human chorionic gonadotropin, which is the primary constituent of Sifasi 10000 iu Injection, is obtained from the placental cells of pregnant women and is used to treat infertility in women and men. It is also used to treat delayed puberty issues in children.
Name Of Drug = Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
Composition Quantity = 10000 iu
Sifasi 10000 iu Formulator = Serum Institute Of India Ltd.
Uses Of Sifasi 10000 iu
Female infertility=This medicine is used to treat infertility in women who have not undergone menopause but are unable to conceive due to hormonal imbalances in the body.
Male infertility=This medicine is used to treat male infertility caused due to lack of specific hormonal secretion deficit in the body.
Cryptorchidism=This medicine is used to treat a condition in male children where the one of both the testes is not descended into the scrotal sac.
Side Effects Of Sifasi 10000 iu
- Stomach pain
- Pelvic pain
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Rapid weight gain
- Allergic skin reaction
- Enlargement of breasts
- Injection site pain
How To Take Sifasi 10000 iu
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
Avoid Drug While Taking Sifasi 10000 iu
Take Sifasi 10000 iu Injection as instructed by the doctor. It is advised to take this medicine under the supervision of your doctor or a trained healthcare professional.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Sifasi 10000 iu
- Sifasi 5000IU Injection
- Sifasi HP 5000IU Injection
- Sifasi HP 10000IU Injection
- Sifasi HP 2000IU Injection
- Sifasi 10000IU Injection
How Does Sifasi 10000 iu Work?
Sifasi 10000 iu Injection stimulates the ovaries to produce progesterone and promotes ovulation in women who are in the reproductive age group. In men, this medicine acts by stimulating cells in the testicles to produce androgens (testosterone and other male hormones).
Warning During Take Sifasi 10000 iu
- Pregnancy = Sifasi 10000 iu Injection is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation =Use of this medicine by women who are breastfeeding is not recommended unless absolutely necessary. Special precautions should be taken while taking this medicine and breastfeeding should be discontinued during the course of treatment. Consult your doctor and discuss the risks and benefits before deciding to take this medicine.
- Driving = Sifasi 10000 iu Injection does not usually affect your ability to drive.
- Kidney = There is limited information available on the use of Sifasi 10000 iu Injection in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
- Liver = There is limited information available on the use of Sifasi 10000 iu Injection in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
Sifasi 10000 iu Injection is used together with another hormone called follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) for the treatment of infertility in women.
In men, it is used to help treat delayed puberty, undescended testes or oligospermia (low sperm count).
It is given as an injection into a muscle or under the skin.
Inform your doctor immediately if you have severe pelvic pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, sudden weight gain, trouble breathing, or decreased or no urination during treatment, as these could be symptoms of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS).
How To Store Sifasi 10000 iu
Sifasi 10000 iu injection should be stored in a refrigerator. Also, do not freeze it. Keep it out of the reach of children and away from pets. Keep the ampoules in the outer container to protect from light.