About Poxet 90 mg Tablet
Poxet 90 mg (Dapoxetine) containing the active ingredient dapoxetine is considered a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor type of medication. The medicine works by increasing the activity of serotonin in the nervous system and delaying the nerve messages that result in ejaculation. The tablets can be used to increase the time it takes to ejaculate and improve control over the ejaculation and is used in the treatment of premature ejaculation (PE) in men between 18 to 64 years of age.
Active Ingredients of Poxet 90 mg Tablet:
Poxet 90 mg Tablet Uses:
Poxet 90 mg (Dapoxetine) tablet are used to treat premature ejaculation (PE), which is one of the most common causes of sexual dysfunction in men. It is defined as early ejaculation with minimal sexual stimulation before of soon after penetration and can cause distress and problems with relationships. This can cause problems for the man and may cause problems in sexual relationships. It is used to improve control over ejaculation and increase the time interval before ejaculation occurs during intercourse, for men with persistent or recurrent PE.
How to Poxet 90 mg Tablet works?
Poxet 90 mg works by increasing the levels of the natural chemical, serotonin, in the brain. Increased serotonin levels may extend the time before ejaculation by slowing the pathways in the body that are associated with premature ejaculation (PE).
What are the Dosage instructions for?
If a dose of this tablet is missed, take the dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost the time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next dose. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed one.
Seek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
How to take Poxet 90 mg Tablet?
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. this tablet swallowed whole with a glass of water with or without food. You should take your Poxet tablet 1-3 hours before planned sexual activity. You should not take more than one tablet of Poxet 90 mg in 24 hours and avoid alcohol.
Poxet 90 mg Tablet Side effects:
Patients using Poxet tablet may encounter unwanted side effects such as:
- Ringing in the ears
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth
Precautions and Warning for Poxet 90 mg Tablet
- Do not take Poxet Tablets if you are allergic to dapoxetine or any ingredients in Poxet 90 mg.
- Avoid intake of this medication if you are suffering from various heart related disease like heart attacks, strokes, hypertension, hypotension.
- If you are experiencing kidney or liver disease, then you should not consume this medicine
- This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women unless necessary. All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before using this medicine.
- This medicine should not be consumed by children below 18 years of age.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women.
- If you have a history of dizziness from low blood pressure, do not consume this medicine.
Drug interaction with Poxet 90 mg Tablet
Manufacturers of Poxet 90 mg Tablet
Sunrise Remedies Pvt Ltd
How should Poxet tablet be stored?
You should store your Poxet tablet in cool and dry place at a room temperature of 25°C.
Best Price and Great QualityBest Price with Great Quality!!!!
Excellent customer service, Fast deliveryExcellent customer service, Fast delivery.
Will be coming back again soon!
Best prices on quality productsBest prices on quality products. fast shipping time.