About Penegra 50 mg Tablet
Penegra 50 mg Tablet is a PDE5 inhibitor that helps to relax as well as dilate the blood vessels in the body. It helps to increase the flow of blood in certain parts of the body. This medication can be used for treating erectile dysfunction among men. It also treats pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), and eventually improves the exercising capacity in men as well as women.
Active Ingredients of Penegra 50 mg Tablet:
Penegra 50 mg Tablet Uses:
Penegra 50 mg tablet is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction also known as male impotence. It can help many men who have erectile dysfunction get and keep an erection when they become sexually excited (stimulated). You will not get an erection just by taking Penegra. Penegra will work only if you are sexually excited. It relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body.
How to Penegra 50 mg Tablet works?
Penegra 50 mg Tablet is works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis, thereby increasing blood flow into the penis on sexual stimulation. This helps you achieve and maintain a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
What are the Dosage instructions for Penegra 50 mg Tablet?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. It can be skipped if it almost time for the next scheduled dose. This applies to conditions like Pulmonary Hypertension where the dose regimen is fixed.
Contact a doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected. You might require immediate medical attention if the overdose is severe.
How to take Penegra 50 mg Tablet?
Take this tablet in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Penegra tablet is to be taken with food.
Penegra 50 mg Tablet Side effects:
These are the common side effects of the Brufen tablet:
- Bloody nose
- Back pain
Precautions and Warning for Penegra 50 mg Tablet
- Patients should not use this medication if sexual activity is not recommended due to heart conditions.
- Penegra 50 mg Tablet is not recommended for use if you have a history of allergy to sildenafil or any other component of this medicine.
- Penegra is contraindicated in patients with a known hypersensitivity to any component of the tablet.
- Do not take this drug If u have Heart disease, blood disorders, glaucoma, Kidney & liver diseases and allergy to the medicine
- Avoid intake of alcohol or grapefruits while the course of therapy, as they might hamper drug absorption for working well over impotence.
- Do not take Penegra 50 mg more often than once daily.
Drug interaction with Penegra 50 mg Tablet
Manufacturers of Penegra 50 mg Tablet
Frequently asked Questions about Penegra 50 mg Tablet
1. What is the onset of action?
The effect of this medicine can be observed within 30-120 minutes after administration. The onset of action may vary from one patient to another.
2. Is Penegra tablet safe?
Yes, Penegra is safe if taken for prescribed duration in prescribed doses as advised by your doctor.
3. Is Penegra tablet using in pregnancy?
This medicine is not recommended for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine.
4. Is it habit forming?
No habit forming tendencies were reported.
5. How long is the duration of effect?
The effect of this medicine lasts for an average duration of 4 hours.
Very friendly siteVery friendly site. First time using this site. Very easy and when I had questions, I just emailed the site and I got a response rapidly!