About Ovidac 5000 iu
Human chorionic gonadotropin, which is the primary constituent of Ovidac 5000 iu Injection, is obtained from the placental cells of pregnant women and is used to treat infertility in women and men. It is also used to treat delayed puberty issues in children.
Name Of Drug = Human chorionic gonadotropin
Composition Quantity = 5000 iu
Ovidac 5000 iu Formulator = Zydus Cadila
Uses Of Ovidac 5000 iu
Ovidac 5000 iu Injection is used in the treatment of female infertility and male hypogonadism.
Side Effects Of Ovidac 5000 iu
- Stomach pain
- Pelvic pain
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Rapid weight gain
- Allergic skin reaction
- Enlargement of breasts
- Injection site pain
How To Take Ovidac 5000 iu
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
Avoid Drug While Taking Ovidac 5000 iu
Take Ovidac 5000 iu Injection as instructed by the doctor. It is advised to take this medicine under the supervision of your doctor or a trained healthcare professional.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Ovidac 5000 iu
- Ovidac 5000IU Injection
- Ovidac 10000IU Injection
- Ovidac 2K Injection
How Does Ovidac 5000 iu Work?
Ovidac 5000 i.u. Injection is a sex hormone. In females, it works by controlling the release of eggs from the ovary. In males, it works by controlling production of the male hormone, testosterone which helps in the treatment of delayed puberty, and improves low sperm count.
Warning During Take Ovidac 5000 iu
- Pregnancy = Ovidac 5000 iu Injection is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Use of this medicine by women who are breastfeeding is not recommended unless absolutely necessary. Special precautions should be taken while taking this medicine and breastfeeding should be discontinued during the course of treatment. Consult your doctor and discuss the risks and benefits before deciding to take this medicine.
- Driving = Ovidac 5000 iu Injection does not usually affect your ability to drive.
- Kidney = There is limited information available on the use of Ovidac 5000 iu Injection in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
- Liver = There is limited information available on the use of Ovidac 5000 iu Injection in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
Ovidac 5000 iu Injection is used together with another hormone called follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) for the treatment of infertility in women.
In men, it is used to help treat delayed puberty, undescended testes or oligospermia (low sperm count).
It is given as an injection into a muscle or under the skin.
Inform your doctor immediately if you have severe pelvic pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, sudden weight gain, trouble breathing, or decreased or no urination during treatment, as these could be symptoms of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS).
How To Store Ovidac 5000 iu
It is usually handled and stored by a health care provider.
Very good customer serviceVery good customer service. Best quality of products. I m very happy with my purchases. Thank u Reliablekart.