About Modula 5 mg Tablet
Modula 5 mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used for the treatment of erection disorders, prostate gland enlargement and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart). It may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
Active Ingredients of Modula 5 mg Tablet:
Modula 5 mg Tablet Uses:
Modula tablet is effective medication for the erection problems. This tablet is used for treating enlarged prostate glands in men; it also helps to manage increased blood pressure inside lungs. The medicine does not work if there is no sexual stimulation. You need your partner need to engage in the sexual activity for the medication to work.
How to Modula 5 mg Tablet works?
This Tablet is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works in erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels. It works in pulmonary hypertension by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
What are the Dosage instructions for?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. It can be skipped if it is almost time for the next scheduled dose. This applies to conditions like Pulmonary Hypertension where the dose regimen is fixed.
Contact a doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected. You might require immediate medical attention if the overdose is severe.
How to take Modula 5 mg Tablet?
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Modula 5 mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Modula 5 mg Tablet Side effects:
The following are the most common side effects of this tablet:
- Blurry vision
- Skin paleness
- Muscle pain
- A headache
- Allergic skin reaction
- Difficulty in breathing
Precautions and Warning for Modula 5 mg Tablet
- Take this tablet as instructed by the doctor. Do not take this drug in larger or smaller quantities than recommended. This medicine consume at least 30-60 minutes before sexual activity if taken for erection disorders.
- Do not use Modula 5 mg if you have recently taken nitrates.
- Inform your physician about your medical history. If you have an allergy to tadalafil or any other component of this drug. Tell your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs.
- This medicine is a prescription drug, and hence it must only be taken when your doctor has specifically prescribed it for you. People who have chest, liver and heart problems must not take this drug.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in patients aged below 18 years.
Drug interaction with Modula 5 mg Tablet
Manufacturers of Modula 5 mg Tablet
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Frequently asked Questions about Modula 5 mg Tablet
1. How long can I take Modula for?
Modula should only be taken only for the time period as advised by your doctor.
2. Does Modula tablet work?
Yes, Modula works very effectively for the treatment of erectile dysfunction and pulmonary arterial hypertension when taken strictly as advised by your doctor.
3. How long is the duration of effect?
The effect of this medicine lasts for an average duration of 36-40 hours.
4. Is Modula tablet using in pregnancy?
This medicine is not recommended for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine.
5. Is Modula tablet using while breast-feeding?
The use of this medicine should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your doctor so that suitable substitute may be advised.
Excellent product, Best priceExcellent product, Best price. This was my first purchase. I will definitely purchase again.
Genuine PharmacyGenuine pharmacy, nice product. Fast and reliable service.