About Megalis 20 mg Tablet
Megalis 20 mg tablet effectively helps in relaxing the muscles that are present in blood vessel walls, thus increasing the flow of blood to certain areas in the body. The drug is thus used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction, also known as impotence and benign prostatic hypertrophy, that is, enlarged prostate. Megalis 20 mg also aids in the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension as well as effectively increases the capacity to exercise in both men and women.
Active Ingredients of Megalis 20 mg Tablet:
Megalis 20 mg Tablet Uses:
Megalis 20 mg tablet It is used for the treatment of erection disorders, prostate gland enlargement and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart). It relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body.
How to Megalis 20 mg Tablet works?
Megalis 20 mg tablet is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works in erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels. It works in pulmonary hypertension by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
What are the Dosage instructions for Megalis 20 mg Tablet?
Take a missed dose as soon as you think about it. If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time. Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
Contact a doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected. You might require immediate medical attention if the overdose is severe.
How to take Megalis 20 mg Tablet?
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not break, crush or chew it. Megalis tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Megalis 20 mg Tablet Side effects:
Patients using this tablet may encounter unwanted side effects such as:
- Muscle pain
- Blurred vision
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Runny nose
- Muscle pain
Precautions and Warning for Megalis 20 mg Tablet
- If you are allergic to tadalafil or any of the other ingredients of this drug then avoid taking this medication.
- Don't take this medicine more than once a day.
- You should not take Megalis tablet if have low blood pressure or have high blood pressure that is not controlled.
- Women and children should not take this tablet because it may lead to serious health impacts.
- Take Megalis 20 mg Tablet as instructed by the doctor. Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller quantities than recommended.
- This medicine should be used with caution in you have a condition of the heart and blood vessels.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in patients aged below 18 years.
- Avoid to use Megalis tablet if you have recently taken nitrates (medicines used in angina).
Drug interaction with Megalis 20 mg Tablet
Manufacturers of Megalis 20 mg Tablet
Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Frequently asked Questions about Megalis 20 mg Tablet
1. Is Megalis tablet safe to use?
Megalis tablet is safe when used strictly as advised by your doctor and for approved conditions like erectile dysfunction and pulmonary arterial hypertension.
2. How long can I take Megalis tablet for?
Megalis tablet should only be taken only for the time period as advised by your doctor.
3. What is the onset of action?
The effect of this drug can be observed within 30-60 minutes of oral administration.
4. Is Megalis tablet using in pregnancy?
This medicine is not recommended for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine.
Great customer serviceGreat customer service! I would highly recommend them.