About Manforce 50 mg Tablet
Manforce 50 mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor that helps to relax as well as dilate the blood vessels in the body. It helps to increase the flow of blood in certain parts of the body. This medication can be used for treating erectile dysfunction among men. It also treats pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), and eventually improves the exercising capacity in men as well as women. It can be taken orally or injected in the body by your doctor.
Active Ingredients of Manforce 50 mg Tablet:
Manforce 50 mg Tablet Uses:
Manforce 50 mg tablet is used for Penis erection, High blood pressure, penile erection, acute hypotension, Elevated blood pressure and other conditions. It is also used for treating erectile dysfunctions in men. It may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide. It works by relaxing the blood vessels in the penis and it widens the blood vessels in the lung.
How to Manforce 50 mg Tablet works?
Manforce 50 mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis, thereby increasing blood flow into the penis on sexual stimulation. This helps you achieve and maintain a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
What are the Dosage instructions for?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. It can be skipped if it almost time for the next scheduled dose. This applies to conditions like Pulmonary Hypertension where the dose regimen is fixed.
Contact a doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected. You might require immediate medical attention if the overdose is severe.
How to take Manforce 50 mg Tablet?
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Manforce 50 mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
Manforce 50 mg Tablet Side effects:
The following are the most common side effects of Manforce 50 mg tablet:
- Bloody nose
- Changes in vision
- Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
Precautions and Warning for Manforce 50 mg Tablet
- Take this tablet as instructed by the doctor. Do not consume this medicine in larger or smaller quantities than recommended. Follow the dosage regimen if this medicine is taken for treating Pulmonary Hypertension.
- It's best to take Manforce 50 mg Tablet about 1 hour before sexual intercourse, but you can take it anywhere between 30 minutes and 4 hours before sexual activity.
- Don't take it more than once a day.
- This medicine is not recommended for consumption by pregnant ladies unless clearly needed. Consult a doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this drug.
- The use of this medicine should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your doctor so that suitable substitute may be advised.
- Before you start taking Manforce tablet, see your doctor to discuss your medical history. Let your doctor know if you have high blood pressure, kidney damage, liver damage.
Drug interaction with Manforce 50 mg Tablet
Manufacturers of Manforce 50 mg Tablet
Mankind Pharma Ltd
Frequently asked Questions about Manforce 50 mg Tablet
1. Is Manforce 50 mg Tablet safe?
Yes, Manforce 50 mg Tablet is safe if taken for prescribed duration in prescribed doses as advised by your doctor. However, there are some very common side effects that you can experience at effective doses like Headache, Diarrhoea, Dyspepsia, Flushing.
2. Can I take Manforce tablet for the rest of my life?
Manforce tablet is a prescription drug and should only be taken for the duration as advised by your doctor.
3. Is it habit forming?
No habit forming tendencies were reported.
4. Is Manforce Tablet is safe with alcohol?
Use of alcohol should be avoided or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Manforce 50 mg Tablet. Symptoms like dizziness, fainting, and flushing, persistent headaches should be reported to the doctor.
5. Is it safe to drive or operate heavy machinery when consuming?
If you experience drowsiness, dizziness, hypotension or a headache as side-effects when using Manforce Tablet medicine then it may not be safe to drive a vehicle or operate heavy machinery. One should not drive a vehicle if using the medicine makes you drowsy, dizzy or lowers your blood-pressure extensively. Pharmacists also advise patients not to drink alcohol with medicines as alcohol intensifies drowsiness side-effects.
6. Can it be stopped immediately or do I have to slowly ween off consumption?
Some medicines need to be tapered or cannot be stopped immediately because of rebound effects. Please consult with your doctor for recommendations specific to your body, health and other medications that you may be using.
Great price and productsGreat price and products,
Excellent service and productExcellent service and product. I am really happy with Drugskart and will continue to buy from them.
Very good experience !!A Very good experience experience using the website...Amazing Product with best quality..!!