About Hucog 5000 iu
Hucog 5000 iu Injection is a hormone that helps the egg in a woman’s ovary to develop normally. It stimulates the release of an egg during ovulation, treats infertility in women, pituitary gland disorder in young boys, undeveloped sexual traits in girls, and increases sperm count in men. Hucog 5000 iu Injection is directly injected under the skin or into a muscle.
Name Of Drug = Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
Composition Quantity = 5000 iu
Hucog 5000 iu Formulator = Bharat Serums & Vaccines Ltd.
Uses Of Hucog 5000 iu
HUCOG 5000 iu Injection is used in the treatment of female infertility and male hypogonadism.
Side Effects Of Hucog 5000 iu
- Stomach pain
- Pelvic pain
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Rapid weight gain
- Allergic skin reaction
- Enlargement of breasts
- Injection site pain
How To Take Hucog 5000 iu
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
Avoid Drug While Taking Hucog 5000 iu
Take Hucog 5000 iu Injection as instructed by the doctor. It is advised to take this medicine under the supervision of your doctor or a trained healthcare professional.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Hucog 5000 iu
- HUCOG 5000 HP Injection
- HUCOG 10000 HP Injection
- HUCOG 2000 HP Injection
- HUCOG 2000 IU Injection
How Does Hucog 5000 iu Work?
Hucog 5000 iu contains the active ingredient hcg, a recombinant therapeutic agent, which adheres to the cells of the corpus luteum, thereby stimulating the production of progesterone and helping to maintain a secretory endometrium.
Warning During Take Hucog 5000 iu
- Pregnancy = Use of this Hucog 5000 iu in pregnant women is not recommended.
- Lactation = Use of this medicine by women who are breastfeeding is not recommended unless absolutely necessary. Special precautions should be taken while taking this medicine and breastfeeding should be discontinued during the course of treatment. Consult your doctor and discuss the risks and benefits before deciding to take this medicine.
- Driving = Hucog 5000 iu Injection does not usually affect your ability to drive.
- Kidney = There is limited information available on the use of Hucog 5000 iu Injection in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
- Liver = There is limited information available on the use of Hucog 5000 iu Injection in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
Hucog 5000 iu Injection is used together with another hormone called follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) for the treatment of infertility in women.
In men, it is used to help treat delayed puberty, undescended testes or oligospermia (low sperm count).
It is given as an injection into a muscle or under the skin.
Inform your doctor immediately if you have severe pelvic pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, sudden weight gain, trouble breathing, or decreased or no urination during treatment, as these could be symptoms of ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome (OHSS).
How To Store Hucog 5000 iu
Hucog 5000 iu Store should be stored in a refrigerator. Also, do not freeze it.
Keep it out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Keep the ampoules in the outer container to protect from light.
Helpful and prompt online pharmacyHelpful and prompt online pharmacy. Best service with fast shipping!
Great CompanyGreat Company. I really appreciate them. My orders is always here in a timely manner, everyone is helpful and I get it for a reasonable price. Thank you Reliablekart.