About Hucog 10000 iu
Human chorionic gonadotropin, which is the primary constituent of Hucog 10000 iu Injection, is obtained from the placental cells of pregnant women and is used to treat infertility in women and men. It is also used to treat delayed puberty issues in children.
Name Of Drug = Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
Composition Quantity =10000 iu
Hucog 10000 iu Formulator = Bharat Serums & Vaccines Ltd.
Uses Of Hucog 10000 iu
Hucog 10000 iu Injection is used in the treatment of female infertility and male hypogonadism.
Side Effects Of Hucog 10000 iu
- Stomach pain
- Pelvic pain
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Rapid weight gain
- Allergic skin reaction
- Enlargement of breasts
- Injection site pain
How To Take Hucog 10000 iu
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
Avoid Drug While Taking Hucog 10000 iu
Take Hucog 10000 iu Injection as instructed by the doctor. It is advised to take this medicine under the supervision of your doctor or a trained healthcare professional.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Hucog 10000 iu
- Hucog 5000 HP Injection
- Hucog 5000 iu Injection
- Hucog 2000 iu Injection
- Hucog 2000 HP Injection
How Does Hucog 10000 iu Work?
Hucog 10000 iu contains the active ingredient HCG, a recombinant therapeutic agent, which adheres to the cells of the corpus luteum, thereby stimulating the production of progesterone and helping to maintain a secretory endometrium.
Warning During Take Hucog 10000 iu
- Pregnancy = Use of this medicine in pregnant women is not recommended.
- Lactation = Use of this medicine by women who are breastfeeding is not recommended unless absolutely necessary. Special precautions should be taken while taking this medicine and breastfeeding should be discontinued during the course of treatment. Consult your doctor and discuss the risks and benefits before deciding to take this medicine.
- Driving = Hucog 10000 iu Injection does not usually affect your ability to drive.
- Kidney = There is limited information available on the use of Hucog 10000 iu Injection in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
- Liver = There is limited information available on the use of Hucog 10000 iu Injection in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
Hucog 10000 iu Injection is used together with another hormone called follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) for the treatment of infertility in women.
In men, it is used to help treat delayed puberty, undescended testes or oligospermia (low sperm count).
It is given as an injection into a muscle or under the skin.
Inform your doctor immediately if you have severe pelvic pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, sudden weight gain, trouble breathing, or decreased or no urination during treatment, as these could be symptoms of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS).
If your ovaries are over stimulated you should not have sex, or use barrier contraception for at least four days.
How To Store Hucog 10000 iu
Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.