About Extra Super Avana
Extra Super Avana tablet consist two component of avanafil and dapoxetine which help men extend sexual intercourse and sustain erection for some hard and longer period of time. They are also used to take away the negative outcome of premature ejaculation.
Active Ingredients of Extra Super Avana:
Extra Super Avana Uses:
Extra Super Avana is a combination of two medicines prescribed to treat erectile dysfunction in men. It is also used for premature ejaculation, failure to get an erection or the ability to hold an erection for the desired duration. Avana is also prescribed to treat sexual issues.
How to Extra Super Avana works?
Extra Super Avana is phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors. Its PDE5 inhibiting action releases more of cGMP present in the Corpus Cavernosum. An increased level of cGMP relaxes the smooth muscles and improves blood flow. Dapoxetine is inhibits serotonin reuptake, increases its action at the post-synaptic cleft and helps prevent premature ejaculation.
What are the Dosage instructions for Extra Super Avana?
If you miss a dose of Tablet, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Seek emergency medical therapy or contact the specialist or physician in case of an overdose.
How to take Extra Super Avana?
Extra Super Avana is a tablet that should be swallowed with a glass of water. It needs to be taken orally without or with food. Make sure to have the tablet 30-40 minutes before any sexual activity. Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor.
Extra Super Avana Side effects:
The following are the most common side effects of Extra Super Avana tablet:
- Back pains
- Blurriness in vision
- Loss of hearing
- Stomach or chest pains
- Tightness in the chest
- Skin rashes
Precautions and Warning for Extra Super Avana
- Extra Super Avana should not be used by patients with allergies to Avanafil Dapoxetine.
- Patient consuming nitrate drugs for heart problems should not consume this drug as it may cause falling in blood pressure.
- Grapefruit and grape juice should not be consumed with this medicine.
- Alcohol consumption should be avoided as it may cause severe sedation.
- Male of more than 65 years of age should consume this drug with cautions as it may cause a hypersensitive reaction.
- Avoid using who have Heart disease, glaucoma, blood disorders, Kidney & liver diseases and allergy to the drug.
Drug interaction with Extra Super Avana
Manufacturers of Extra Super Avana
Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd
Frequently asked Questions about Extra Super Avana
1. Where to store the Extra Super Avana medication?
Extra Super Avana pills must be kept at average temperature is between 20-25 degrees. Do not put them in places which are influenced by direct light or moisture.
Friendly and reliable serviceFriendly and reliable service, great products!