About Caverta 50 mg Tablet
Caverta 50 mg tablet is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor that helps to relax as well as dilate the blood vessels in the body. It helps to increase the flow of blood in certain parts of the body. This drug can be used for treating erectile dysfunction in men. It also treats pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), and eventually improves the exercising capacity in men as well as women.
Active Ingredients of Caverta 50 mg Tablet:
Caverta 50 mg Tablet Uses:
How to Caverta 50 mg Tablet works?
Caverta 50 mg Tablet is works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis, thereby increasing blood flow into the penis on sexual stimulation. This helps you achieve and maintain a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
What are the Dosage instructions for Caverta 50 mg Tablet?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. It can be skipped if it almost time for the next scheduled dose. This applies to conditions like Pulmonary Hypertension where the dose regimen is fixed.
Contact a doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected. You might require immediate medical attention if the overdose is severe.
How to take Caverta 50 mg Tablet?
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. this tablet is to be taken with food.
Caverta 50 mg Tablet Side effects:
This tablet can cause side effects such as:
- Bloody nose
- Blurred vision
Precautions and Warning for Caverta 50 mg Tablet
- This tablet is not recommended for use if you have a history of allergy to sildenafil or any other component of this medicine.
- Do not use Caverta Tablet if you have recently taken nitrates (medicines used in angina or chest pain).
- Do not take this drug in larger or smaller quantities than recommended.
- Take this medicine at least 30 to 60 minutes before sexual activity if taken for erection disorders. Avoid having heavy food after taking caverta pill.
- This medication is not suggested for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed.
- It should be used with caution in you have a condition of the heart and blood vessels.
- Use of this medicine is not recommended for people aged below 18 years. It can be used only if prescribed by a doctor.
Drug interaction with Caverta 50 mg Tablet
Manufacturers of Caverta 50 mg Tablet
Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd.
Frequently asked Questions about Caverta 50 mg Tablet
1. Is Caverta tablet safe?
Yes, Caverta 50 mg Reviews is safe if taken for prescribed duration in prescribed doses as advised by your doctor. However, there are some very common side effects that you can experience at effective doses like Headache, Diarrhoea, Dyspepsia.
2. Can I take Caverta for premature ejaculation?
Caverta is not known to have any beneficial effects of treating premature ejaculation. It is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
3. How long Cavetra tablet is the duration of effect?
The effect of this medicine lasts for an average duration of 4 hours.
4. What is the onset of action?
The effect of this medicine can be observed within 30 to 120 minutes after administration.
Great reliable serviceGreat reliable service.
I definitely will order again in the future.
Best reliable pharmacy around!Best reliable pharmacy around! Great Services, good products, Fast shipping, I would buy them again.
Great product with excellent priceGreat product with excellent prices. Thanks!