About Caverta 100 mg Tablet
Caverta 100 mg tablet is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor that helps to relax as well as dilate the blood vessels in the body. It helps to increase the flow of blood in certain parts of the body. This medication can be used for treating erectile dysfunction in men. It also treats pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), and eventually improves the exercising capacity in men as well as ladies.
Active Ingredients of Caverta 100 mg Tablet:
Caverta 100 mg Tablet Uses:
Caverta 100 mg Tablet is utilized in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It is the perfect treatment for such sexual disability because it contains an effective chemical known as Sildenafil Citrate.
How to Caverta 100 mg Tablet works?
Caverta 100 mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis, thereby increasing blood flow into the penis on sexual stimulation. This helps you achieve and maintain a hard, erect penis appropriate for sexual activity.
What are the Dosage instructions for Caverta 100 mg Tablet?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. It can be skipped if it almost time for the next scheduled dose. This applies to conditions like Pulmonary Hypertension where the dose regimen is fixed.
Contact a doctor instantly if an overdose is suspected. You might require immediate medical attention if the overdose is severe.
How to take Caverta 100 mg Tablet?
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your specialist. Swallow it as a whole. Do not bite, crush or break it. this drug is to be taken with food.
Caverta 100 mg Tablet Side effects:
- Bloody nose
- Blurred vision
Precautions and Warning for Caverta 100 mg Tablet
- This tablet is not prescribed for use if you have a history of allergy to sildenafil generic or some other part of this medicine.
- Do not use Caverta Tablet if you have recently taken nitrates (drugs used in angina or chest pain).
- Do not take this medication in larger or littler quantities than suggested.
- Take this medicine at least 30 to 60 minutes before sexual activity if taken for erection disorders. Avoid having heavy food after taking caverta pill.
- This medication is not suggested for consumption by pregnant ladies unless clearly required.
- It ought to be used with caution in you have a condition of the heart and blood vessels.
- Use of this medicine is not suggested for people aged below 18 years. It can be utilized only if prescribed by a specialist.
Drug interaction with Caverta 100 mg Tablet
Manufacturers of Caverta 100 mg Tablet
Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd.
Frequently asked Questions about Caverta 100 mg Tablet
1. Is Caverta tablet safe?
Yes, Caverta 100 reviews is safe if taken for prescribed duration in prescribed doses as advised by your physician. However, there are some very common side effects that you can experience at effective doses like Headache, Diarrhea, and Dyspepsia.
2. Can I take Caverta for premature ejaculation?
Caverta 100 mg reviews is not known to have any beneficial effects of treating premature ejaculation. It is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
3. How long Cavetra tablet is the duration of effect?
The effect of this medicine lasts for an average duration of 4 hours.
4. What is the onset of action?
The effect of this drug can be observed within 30 to 120 minutes after administration. The onset of action may vary from one patient to another.
Wonderful serviceWonderful service, Great medication, I recommend always!
Excellent Products with fast shippingExcellent Products with fast shipping. I would recommend to anyone!