Know About Condoms
Know About Condoms
What is a condom?
A condom is a thin apartment of rubbery Equipment that fits over a man’s penis pending sex. Tazzle 20mg used correctly, condoms detain HIV, as well as pregnancy and most STIs. The most in vogue and common kind of condom is made from thin latex (rubber).
How do condoms work?
Sexual lotion such as semen, vaginal lotion and blood can pass on HIV and STIs. A condom forms a obstacle between these fluids and entry points into the body, such as a person’s:
- penis (urethra)
Mouth (especially if there are large open sores or bleeding gums)
At that a few STIs can also be Excrete on through skin-to-skin contact (for example genital warts), condoms still cut the risk of many of these infections.
When should I use a condom?
You can use a condom to save yourself and your partner from HIV and STIs:
- pending vaginal, anal and oral sex
- every period you have sex
- when allot sex toys (put a new condom on for each partner)
Place a condom on before any Eriacta 100mg contact between the penis and a partner’s genital area or mouth minimizes danger to both of you.
How to put on a condom
You will find education on the condom packet, but here are a few simple steps:
- Check the date on the condom hasn’t Excrete. An out of date condom is more probable to break.
- Check the packet is in good situation and has an Authentication mark (FDA, CE, ISO or Kite mark). This means it’s been tested and complies with safety standards.
- Open the packet carefully so you don’t hack or harm the condom. There is usually an arrow on the packet to conductress you in the direction you should open it. Avoid using your teeth or scissors and be careful with Brilliance fingernails or jewelers.
- The penis needs to be erect before the condom is put on. Every time place the condom on before Fildena 100mg the penis touches a woman or man’s genitals or mouth.
- Condoms come inclined up. Place one on top of the erect penis and Gather the teat at the end of the condom before you start to roll it down the penis. By doing this you’ll compress out any air bubbles and ensure there is room for the semen (cum).
- Roll the condom down to the foundation of the penis. If it's on correctly it will roll downwards easily. If you've operate placing it on the wrong way or you’re not sure then take it off and try again. Even if the man hasn’t ejaculated (cum) there can still be seen on his penis (pre-cum), so it’s significant to try again with a new condom.