How to Prevent the Problem of Premature Ejaculation?
How to Prevent the Problem of Premature Ejaculation?
Let us discuss in detail what premature ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation – Ejaculation is the release of semen from the body during sexual activity with female partner. Premature ejaculation is a sexual dysfunction which may adversely affects the sex life of man. It occurs when a male person ejaculated sooner than wanted during sexual intercourse with partner. This problem is also called as premature climax, rapid ejaculation and early ejaculation. Premature ejaculation is the most common sexual problem due to frustrating if it not enjoyable during sex which impacts relationships between wife and husband.
There are about 1 in 3 men from 18 to 59 years old are suffered with the problem of premature ejaculation. Some men feel embarrassed about taking this problem but premature ejaculation is serious problem. There are some methods to resolve this problem such as counseling, medications and sexual techniques may improve sex with female partner.
The problem of premature ejaculation can occur at any age. Thus increase in age is not direct cause of this problem but aging changes and causes in ejaculation and erections. The ejaculation occurs when the erection may longer during sexual intercourse.
Premature ejaculation also affects the relationship couples as similar in erectile dysfunction and resulting break the relationship or divorce.
How Does Ejaculation Work? – The central nervous system controls the ejaculation. During sexual activity when male person are sexually stimulated then signals are sent to the spinal cord and brain. When a male person reach a top level of excitement then signals are sent from the brain to the reproductive organs and resulting semen can be released through the penis (ejaculation
There are two phases of ejaculation which are discussed below –
- Phase 1 Emission – It occurs when the sperms moves from the testicles to the prostate and mixes with seminal fluid to make semen. The vasa deferentia are tubes which help in moving the sperm from the testicles via prostate to the base of the penis.
- Phase 2: Expulsion – Expulsion occurs when the muscles are placed in the penis contract. This type of forces semen out from the penis after sexual intercourse. There are several men reach climax without ejaculating. Most of the cases, erections go away after this step.
Premature Ejaculation and Erectile Dysfunction (ED) – Some male person who are suffered with premature ejaculation have the problem of erectile dysfunction in which the incapability of men to get erection during sex. The male are unable to know the problem is premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction. First of all erectile dysfunction should be treated first then automatically the problem of premature ejaculation resolve.
Causes of premature ejaculation – There are several premature ejaculation causes are discussed below
Serotonin – The exact cause the problem of premature ejaculation is not known. Serotonin is a natural substance which is made by nerves. There is high amount of serotonin in the brain which increases the time for ejaculation and low amount of serotonin reduce the time for ejaculation resulting premature ejaculation.
Psychological causes - There are several psychological problem related to premature ejaculation are given below –
- sexual repression inexperience
- Temporary depression
- l Lack of confidence during sex
- The problem in relationships
- Unlikely expectations about sexual performance.
- Issue related to control and intimacy.
These psychological factors may affect the relationship and increase the tension between couples.
Medical causes – There are some medical causes of premature ejaculation which are given below –
- multiple sclerosis
- prostate disease
- Thyroid problems
- illicit drug use
- Excessive alcohol consumption
Symptoms - There are some symptoms of premature ejaculation which are given below –
- There is an inability of male person is to delay ejaculation every time when penetration occurs.
- There is negative personal consequences arise by such as frustration, and distress or avoidance of sexual intimacy.
- Ejaculation occurs always before sexual penetration has been achieved or within about a minute of penetration during sexual intercourse with female partner
Home remedies for premature ejaculation – There are some methods for home remedies of premature ejaculation treatments such as behavioral therapy, psychological therapy, the stop-start method and squeeze method which can be discussed below
1. Behavioral Therapy – This type of therapy use exercise can be used in preventing the problem of premature ejaculation. The aim of this therapy is help in the treatment of this problem.
2. Psychological Therapy – This therapy can be used only for the treatment of premature ejaculation. It resolves the negative feelings and emotions which is the main cause of sexual relationships. The aim of this therapy is to find the premature ejaculation solutions and prevent this problem. Psychological therapy may also help for how to husband and wife get closer. This therapy can also provide greater sexual confidence during sexual activity with wife.
3. The Stop-Start Method – As per method the female partner stimulates the penis of your until just before ejaculation. The female partner stops until the urge to reach climax during sex. Then you ask the female partner to again or repeat stimulating the penis of male. This method or procedure for 3 times in a week until you has gained more control.
4. The Squeeze Method – In this method, the female partner stimulates the penis when you are close to ejaculation. When you are close, female partner firmly squeezes the penis thus your erection moderately goes away. The aim of this method is to become aware of the sensations that are leading to the climax during sexual intercourse. After that you can better control and delay climax on.
Medication of premature ejaculation – There are some premature ejaculation medicines which are given below such as sertraline, fluoxetine, paroxetine, and clomipramine affect serotonin levels. These medicines are used can be used in the treatment of premature ejaculation.
These medicines depend upon the health of person. The medicines of can be taken daily before 2 to 6 hours sexual activity with female partner.
After treatment – There are about 95 out of 100 men will get recover from the problem of premature ejaculation. If the problem of premature ejaculation does not resolve then continue to work with your health care provider to find solutions.