How to Deal with Erectile Dysfunction in a Relationship
How to Deal with Erectile Dysfunction in a Relationship
Erectile dysfunction – It is a problem in which the inability of a male person to achieve an erection during sexual activity with female partner. The problem of erectile dysfunction is also called impotence. If any male person is suffered with the problem of erectile dysfunction then he has gone into depression. Erectile dysfunction is cause by reduce flow of blood into the penis. This problem can appear at the age of 40 as per Male Aging Study on intimate dysfunction. There is about 18 to 30 million men are suffered with the problem of erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction is one of the main causes which can affect the relationship between husband and wife and even resulting to divorce.
The question arises by any viewers that what is the main cause of erectile dysfunction. Increase in age is the main and most common cause of erectile dysfunction.
The work pressure is in office, tension between wife and husband and many other reasons which reduce the interest in sex and causes erectile dysfunction. Now the problem of erectile dysfunction is the challenging issue between wife and husband. The normal erection is caused due to the increased flow of blood in all parts of the body and also into the penis during sexual activity with female partner. The increase flow of blood flow is into the penis to grow rigid during sexual intercourse. The muscles are contract thus the penis are return to the original shape after sexual activity.
Causes of erectile dysfunction – The causes of erectile dysfunction is divided into two groups such as physical causes and psychological causes.
- Physical causes of erectile dysfunction - There are several physical erectile dysfunction causes in men such as heart diseases, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, sleep disorder, alcohol, smoking and obesity which affect the flow of blood in the body. Diabetes is one of the main causes of erectile dysfunction which damages the nerve and blood vessels.
- Psychological causes of erectile dysfunction – Some psychological causes of erectile dysfunction such as anxiety, tension, depression which affects negatively on the libido thus reduction in the interest of sex. Erectile dysfunction is also caused by mental factors such as nervousness or depression. Most of the people are suffered with erectile dysfunction due to illness. The stress is also main cause of erectile dysfunction.
Symptoms of erectile dysfunction – There are some erectile dysfunction symptoms which are given below –
- Reduced sexual desire
- The problem of getting an erection
- The problem of keeping an erection
Treatment of erectile dysfunction – There are several erectile dysfunction treatments which are given below –
- There are some erectile dysfunction medications such as Levitra, Viagra, Cialis and many more medicines which increase the flow of blood into the penis and causes erection.
- Psychotherapy and counseling
- Penile prosthetic implants
- Hormone therapy
- Injections directly into the penis
- External vacuum penile pump to increase the blood flow and makes an erection by using vacuum pressure
- Vascular surgery
- There are some lifestyle changes which causes erectile dysfunction such as insufficient diet, and obesity.
This problem reduces the self confidence in the male during sex which increases the stress. Then the question which erectile dysfunction drug is best, fildena 100 is one of the best medicines which contain 100 mg of sildenafil citrate and can be used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Natural remedies for erectile dysfunction – There are several natural remedies for the treatment of erectile dysfunction at home are given below –
- Healthy diet – There are some healthy diet such as fish, fruit, grain and many more reduces the possibility of erectile dysfunction. Thus healthy diet may help in reduce erectile dysfunction.
- Sound sleep – Poor sleep is one of the main causes of erectile dysfunction. Thus improve sleep reduces the possibility of erectile dysfunction. So it is an important home remedy to treat erectile dysfunction.
- Avoid smoking – The patient who was suffered with erectile dysfunction avoid smoking is also important home remedy to treat this problem. Smoking also affect when you take tablet due to it limits the work of the medicine. If you want to treat erectile dysfunction then avoid smoking.
- Pomegranate: The pomegranate juice is another important home remedy for the treatment of erectile dysfunction at home without medication. It contains several nutrients which may help in expand the arteries which decrease the effect of erectile dysfunction.
- Exercise – Exercise is the good which improves the flow of blood and improve blood pressure by increasing nitric oxide in blood vessels which causes erection during sex and reduce the possibility of erectile dysfunction.
- Avoid alcohol – Taking alcohol is also the main cause of erectile dysfunction due to it affecting the central nervous system. The central nervous system can be used in releasing nitric oxide and alcohol is harmful for nervous system. So it is the main cause of erectile dysfunction.
- Tension – The tension between the husband and wife also the main cause of erectile dysfunction. If you want to treat erectile dysfunction then talk to wife and decrease the tension. The good relationship between couple is also help in reducing the possibility of erectile dysfunction.
Erectile dysfunction and the impact it has on a relationship – If your husbands are suffered with the problem of erectile dysfunction due to loss of interest in sex then you should talk with partner to resolve this problem. There are other conditions of erectile dysfunction such as heart diseases, diabetes, stress and many more reasons. To find the solution of this problem you should conversation with partner. This problem can affect the relationship between husband and wife thus by conversation you know the problem of your partner which is the best solution for the better relationship between couple and decrease the tension. It helps in reducing the effect of erectile dysfunction and improves sex relationship.. Some husband is feeling guilty is with his wife for this problem and not discuss this problem. Healthy conversation between couple is the better solution so you should talk with your partner who improves the relation which improves the sex relationship.
If wife does talk with husband for this problem then the male person are suffered with stress and depression which worsens the problem of relationship between couple. It may result the breaking of the relationship between wife and husband due to this problem.