About Bioglandin Injection
Bioglandin Injection (Alprostadil) is treating erectile problems in men. It relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used for the treatment of erection disorders and improving the blood flow in newborn babies having a birth defect of the heart.
Active Ingredients of Bioglandin Injection:
Bioglandin Injection Uses:
Bioglandin Injection is used in the treatment of erectile issues in males. It may also be used to help diagnose erectile dysfunction.
How to Bioglandin Injection works?
Bioglandin Injection is a prostaglandin (PGE-1). It works by relaxing certain muscles in the penis and widening blood vessels, which increases blood flow to the penis and helps to cause an erection. When the effect of the alprostadil wears off, blood flow returns to normal and the erection disappears.
What are the Dosage instructions for?
This medication is taken on a need basis and hence a dosing regimen is highly unlikely. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed one.
Contact your doctor immediately if an overdose with this medicine is suspected. Symptoms may include fainting, feeling light-headed and painful erection etc.
How to take Bioglandin Injection?
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
Bioglandin Injection Side effects:
This injection can cause side effects such as:
- Urethral bleeding
- Back pain
- Testicular pain
- Prolonged and painful erection
Precautions and Warning for Bioglandin Injection
- This medicine is not recommended for use if you have a known history of allergy to Bioglandin Injection or any other ingredient present with it.
- This medicine is not recommended for use if your doctor has advice to refrain from any sexual activity due to health reasons.
- It is advised to take this medicine under the supervision of a doctor.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women. Appropriate precautionary measures should be adopted if your partner is taking this medicine.
- It should be used with caution if you are taking medicines for hypertension, heart disease etc.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in women.
Drug interaction with Bioglandin Injection
- Sodium Nitrite
Manufacturers of Bioglandin Injection
United Biotech Pvt. Ltd.
Highly reliable & fast shippingHighly reliable & fast shipping