About Biocaine 2% Injection
Biocaine 2% Injection is a local anesthetic. It is used topically on the skin to reduce itchiness and skin conditions such as insect bites, eczema and burns. It is also used to cure hemorrhoids and problems of the anal regions. This drug functions by redness, reducing pain and swelling. The viscous variant is used for dental treatment.
Active Ingredients of Biocaine 2% Injection:
Biocaine 2% Injection Uses:
Biocaine 2 % Injection is used before surgical procedures. It blocks nerve signals from a specific part of the body and is categorized as a local anesthetic medicine. It is also used to treat arrhythmia characterized by an improper beating of the heart.
How to Biocaine 2% Injection works?
Biocaine Injection is works by blocking pain signals from the nerves to brain to decrease the sensation of pain.
What are the Dosage instructions for?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember, if you are on a dosing schedule. Usually, the injectable form is administered in a clinical set up by a qualified healthcare professional and the topical form has no dosing regimen, hence the likelihood of missing a dose is very low.
Contact your doctor immediately if an overdose with this medication is suspected. Symptoms of an overdose may include difficult breathing, change in heart rate, coma etc.
How to take Biocaine 2% Injection?
Take the dosage recommended by your doctor for your condition. Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
Biocaine 2% Injection Side effects:
- Flushing or redness of skin
- Fast heartbeat
- Difficulty in breathing
- Join pain and swelling
- Swelling of face, lips, hands and feet
- Blurred vision
Precautions and Warning for Biocaine 2% Injection
- Do not use more quantity of this drug than recommended as this may culminate into excessive absorption of drug causing serious side effects, such as fits.
- Avoid giving this medicine to children under the age of 12 years.
- Take Biocaine 2 % Injection exactly as prescribed by the doctor.
- Follow all usage related instructions mentioned on the label or the package insert. Report any adverse effects to the doctor immediately.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless absolutely necessary.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women unless absolutely necessary. talk about all the risks and benefits with your doctor before using this medicine.
- This medicine should be used with caution in patients having an impairment of normal liver function or pre-existing heart condition.
- Use of this medicine may cause drowsiness and may impair the thinking capabilities and hence driving vehicles after taking this medicine is not suggested.
Drug interaction with Biocaine 2% Injection
Manufacturers of Biocaine 2% Injection
Frequently asked Questions about Biocaine 2% Injection
1. Is this medication safe with alcohol?
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult your doctor before consumption.
Thank you for the Excellent ServiceThank you for the Excellent Service! I received my product in great timing and for a best price, as long as you're in business I m happy customer.
Great prices with a fast and excellent serviceGreat prices with a fast and excellent service, couldn't ask for more.