About Bigfun 50 mg Tablet
Bigfun 50 mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase type-5 inhibitor that helps to relax as well as dilate the blood vessels in the body. It helps to increase the flow of blood in certain parts of the body. This medication can be used for treating erectile dysfunction among men. It also treats pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), and eventually improves the exercising capacity in men as well as women.
Active Ingredients of Bigfun 50 mg Tablet:
Bigfun 50 mg Tablet Uses:
Bigfun 50 mg Tablet is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction and pulmonary arterial hypertension. It may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How to Bigfun 50 mg Tablet works?
Bigfun 50 mg Tablet is works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis, thereby increasing blood flow into the penis on sexual stimulation. This helps you achieve and maintain a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
What are the Dosage instructions for?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. It can be skipped if it almost time for the next scheduled dose. This applies to conditions like Pulmonary Hypertension where the dose regimen is fixed.
Seek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
How to take Bigfun 50 mg Tablet?
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. this tablet is to be taken with food. It is best to take it an hour before sexual intercourse. But, you can take it anywhere between 30 minutes and 4 hours before sexual activity.
Bigfun 50 mg Tablet Side effects:
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Bigfun Tablet.
- Feeling of heat
- Stuffy nose
- Visual disorders
Precautions and Warning for Bigfun 50 mg Tablet
- Take Bigfun 50 mg Tablet as instructed by the doctor. Do not taking this medicine in larger or smaller quantities than recommended.
- This drug is not prescribed to the patients who are under the medication of nitrates or nitrogen related medicines and strictly not prescribed to the pregnant woman.
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to Bigfun Tablet or similar drugs.
- Do not use Sildenafil citrate medicine if you are suffering from blood disorders such as sickle cell anaemia, leukaemia and multiple myeloma.
- Seek doctor’s advice before using any other drug or herbal products while on this tablet.
- Be cautious while using this tablet if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
Drug interaction with Bigfun 50 mg Tablet
- Isosorbide Mononitrate
Manufacturers of Bigfun 50 mg Tablet
Leeford Healthcare Ltd
Frequently asked Questions about Bigfun 50 mg Tablet
1. How long is the duration of effect?
The effect of this medicine lasts for an average duration of 4 hours.
2. Is this tablet safe with alcohol?
Use of alcohol should be avoided or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Bigfun Tablet.
3. Is this tablet using in pregnancy?
This medicine is not recommended for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine.
4. Is this tablet using while breast-feeding?
The use of this medicine should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your doctor so that suitable substitute may be advised.
5. Is it habit forming?
No habit forming tendencies were reported.
6. Is Bigfun tablet safe?
Yes, Bigfun is safe if taken for prescribed duration in prescribed doses as advised by your doctor. However, there are some very common side effects that you can experience at effective doses like Headache, Diarrhoea, Flushing.
Experience was greatExperience was great. Amazing product. Very professional company save my lots of money. Thank u Reliablekart!
Always fast deliveryFast delivery, very reliable customer service.